Mining & Agribusiness
G&G Engineering services the mining and agribusiness sectors with a vast array of services to suit all requirements. Whether it’s getting your machine site ready, designing or redesigning components, building trailers for towing your fleet or fitting accessories, we have the staff equipped to meet your needs. We know making your fleet efficient, productive and versatile is important to your industry, so we are here to help you do that. We can even help with freshening up your pride and joy to make it look as good as new again. Our team is experienced in repairing excavators, buckets, backhoes, graders, bobcats, dump trucks and more.
We are a one-stop shop for your fleet, saving you time and money with floating expenses.
Our business is your business, so we know that your machinery fleet is paramount to your industry. Our highly skilled team are here to design and fabricate solutions to meet your needs. We specialise in solving problems to help keep you moving or to make your fleet work better for you or simply to just ensure your fleet maintenance is always at its best. Give us a call today to discuss how we can work with you, either onsite or at our factory to keep you moving forward.
Some projects that we have been involved in:
– A Multi level stage for servicing the vent shaft, Belmont Lagoon
– Steelwork for Tunnel between Eye and Ear Hospital and St Vincent’s Hospital, Melbourne.
– The Pipework involved in the construction of the Lerderderg Creek to Goodmans Creek Tunnel Project, Melton/Bacchus Marsh.
This tunnel was 2.5km long.
– A Multi level Stage for servicing the Vent Shaft, Belmont Lagoon
– Maintaining Alpine Tunnel Boring Machine
– Repaired and installed Haggling Cars, Tennant Creek