We know how important comfort and practicality is to the entertainment industry. The customers overall experience can make or break your customers enjoyment so its important to our clients that we offer practical and innovative solutions.
Our team are experiencing in design and construction of seating, scaffolding for events, backdrops, staging and anything else associated with your customers enjoyment and crowd management.
As the biggest manufacturer of Carnival and Amusements rides in Australia between 1980 and 1992 we have the experience and knowledge in this industry.
We have been proud to be involved in working on the following iconic projects:
– “The Edge” – Eureka Towers 88th Floor, Melbourne
– Corkscrew Roller Coaster, Sea World Qld
– Pioneered Inspection & Repair program for Space Roller
– Reinstalled and refurbished Luna Park, Melbourne
– Centre Point 2000 – Sydney 2000 Olympic Games closing ceremony
– Mobile seating for Equestrian Entertainment Centre
– Re-design winching and lifting systems for Melbourne Theatre Company
– Staging equipment at the Melbourne Theatre Company
– Supply & install scaffolding systems at the Melbourne Theatre Company
– Design & Manufacture winch system for Crown Casino
– Design & manufacture mobile seating – John Farnham’s “Last Time” Tour.
Design, Development and Maintenance of the following rides:
– Mobile Pirate
– Disco swings
– Mono-rail, Bibra Lakes WA
– 5 Giant Slides for the back of a semi trailer
– 2 major ghost Trains that are mobile
– 3 Fun Factories
– 2 Explorer Rides
– 3 Portable Go Cart Tracks.